|International Name:||Marketing Authorization Holder:||Pack Size:|
|100 Tablets – ( 10 x 10 Tablets )|
This medicine is recommended for gastro-esophageal reflux ailment, gastric and duodenal ulcers At the point when should Dexrabeprazole Sodium not to be taken? (Contraindications) Excessive touchiness.
What is the measurement of Dexrabeprazole Sodium?
- Grown-ups 10 mg once every day for 4 two months relying on condition and reaction.
- Upkeep – 5 – 10 mg once every day.
- It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without nourishment.
- Gastrointestinal: Nausea, heaving, stomach torment, looseness of the bowels and gas.
What are alternate safeguards for Dexrabeprazole Sodium?
- Do not take additional measurement.
- Consult a gastroenterologist if the gastric agony does not die down even following 14 days of treatment.
- Seek therapeutic consideration in the event of overdose