|International Name:||Marketing Authorization Holder:||Pack Size:|
|Asthalin inhaler||Cipla Ltd., India.||Single Inhaler|
|Salbutamol||100 mcg / dose – 200 metered doses||Inhaler|
Salbutamol is usually given by the inhaled route for direct effect on bronchial smooth muscle. This is usually achieved through a metered dose inhaler (MDI), nebuliser or other proprietary delivery devices (e.g. Rotahaler or Autohaler). Salbutamol is contraindicated in people with a past filled with touchiness response (urticaria, angioedema, rash) to salbutamol, or any of its segments. Salbutamol is additionally contraindicated in patients with prior cardiovascular tachyarrhythmias (too quick heart beat, might be standard or unpredictable).
Salbutamol is demonstrated for the preventation or treatment of bronchospasm with reversible obstructive aviation route illnesses, for example.
- Bronchial asthama
- Chronic obstructive pneumonic illness (COPD) which incorporates ceaseless bronchitis and emphysema
- Exercise-actuated bronchospasm
- Salbutamol is utilized for the anticipation of activity instigated bronchospasm.
- Some other circumstances known to instigate bronchospasm.
- Fine skeletal muscle tremor especially hands,
- Muscle Cramps
- Paradoxical Bronchospasm