Edaravone Injection 30 mg (International brand Radicut, Indian popular brands Aravon (Sun pharmaceuticals, Edastar (Lupin) and many other Indian generic brands ) is a neuroprotective agent used forneurological recovery following acute brain ischemia and subsequent cerebral infarction.It acts as a potentantioxidant protecting against oxidative stress and neuronal apoptosis. We sell Edaravone Injection 30 mg manufactured by top Indian pharmaceutical companies. Please confirm the actual price from us if you planning to buy this injection.
Edaravone is used to treat a certain type of nerve disease called amyotrophic lateral sclerosis(ALS, also commonly called Lou Gehrig’s disease). It helps to slow down the worsening of this disease. However, it is not a cure for ALS, and it does not reverse nerve damage or muscle weakness.
- Blistering, crusting, irritation, itching, or reddening of the skin
- blue lips, fingernails, or skin
- chest pain or tightness
- change in walking and balance
- clumsiness or unsteadiness
- cracked, dry, scaly skin
- difficult or troubled breathing
- fast heartbeat
- hives, itching, rash, or swelling
- irregular, fast or slow, or shallow breathing
- skin rash, encrusted, scaly and oozing
- unusual bruising