Felbamate 600 mg
Felbamate is used alone or in combination with other medications to treat seizures in adults with epilepsy. Felbamate is also used to treat children with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome, a severe form of childhood epilepsy that also causes developmental and behavior problems.
Felbamate is usually given after other seizure medications have been tried without successful treatment of symptoms.
- pale skin, weakness, easy bruising or bleeding (nosebleeds, bleeding gums);
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- fast or pounding heartbeats, feeling short of breath;
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- pain or burning when you urinate;
- loss of balance or coordination; or
- worsening of seizures.