Alunbrig 90mg is demonstrated as monotherapy for the treatment of adult patients with anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK)- positive progressed non-small cell lung malignant cancer (NSCLC) previously treated with crizotinib.
This sign is approved under quickened endorsement dependent on tumor reaction rate and duration of reaction. Proceeded with endorsement for this sign might be dependent upon confirmation and description of clinical advantage in a confirmatory trial.
Contact your Doctor immediately, day or night, if you should encounter any of the experience any of the following symptoms (manifestations):
- Fever of 100.4° F (38° C) or higher, chills (possible indications of infection).
- Increased shortness of breath or cough.
Monitoring and Testing While Taking Brigatinib :
You will be checked normally by your specialist while you are taking brigatinib to monitor reactions and check your response to treatment. Periodic blood work will be acquired to monitor your complete (total) blood count (CBC), fasting glucose, CPK level, just as the capacity of different organs, (for example, your liver and pancreas) will be requested by your provider. Your blood pressure and pulse will be checked(monitored).
- Increased liver enzymes
- Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar)
- Increased creatine phosphokinase (CPK) level
- Increased amylase and/or lipase (pancreatic enzymes) level
- Anemia (low red blood cell count)
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle spasm
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain
- Numbness/tinging of hands and/or feet
- Insomnia (trouble sleeping)
- Limb pain
- Visual changes